Reducing the cost, time and administration of enterprise-class storage
TwinStrata’s data storage solutions seamlessly integrate cloud storage into enterprise IT infrastructure, significantly reducing IT costs, time and administration required by traditional data storage. More than just a cloud storage gateway, TwinStrata CloudArray® combines the resource efficiency of the cloud with the peace of mind of traditional, on-premises storage, making cloud storage an integral part of your organization’s storage strategy. As a result, organizations get enterprise-class storage without the enterprise-size headache.
Designed with ultimate flexibility and ease of use, CloudArray is available as a virtual, physical or in-cloud appliance that takes just minutes to configure and integrates with more than 20 public and private cloud options, as well as local or remote storage devices.
By using CloudArray for cloud-integrated storage, you can rest easy, knowing that you have:
- Access to a nearly unlimited pool of storage – instantly
- A maintenance-free disaster recovery plan
- Freedom from an endless cycle of storage upgrades and migrations
- The security and performance you expect
- Enterprise-class storage that meets your environment:
- Virtual, physical or in-cloud
- Single site or multi-site
- High Availability
- Block or File-based
- A comprehensive storage strategy that supports all your storage needs:
CloudArray Cloud Integrated Storage Features:
- Both SAN (iSCSI) and NAS (SMB/SMB2/CIFS) interface to cloud storage
- Seamless integration with existing applications and backup software
- Available as virtual storage appliance (VSA) download, in-cloud appliance or physical hardware appliance
- Intelligent caching architecture that delivers local performance
- Data compression/de-duplication
- At-rest/in-flight encryption
- Disaster Recovery – On-site, off-site or in the cloud
- Bandwidth optimization and scheduling
- High availability options
- Choice of 20+ Public and Private Cloud Storage providers
What Makes CloudArray Unique
TwinStrata is focused on creating innovative, enterprise-class cloud storage and data protection technology that’s easy to use. The following advantages help set award-winning TwinStrata apart from other hybrid cloud storage gateway solutions:
- Virtual Storage Appliance or Physical Appliance - CloudArray is available as a virtual appliance or as a physical appliance, offering a choice of rapid software deployment or dedicated, purpose-built hardware.
- Fast setup - It usually takes less than 30 minutes to get up and running with CloudArray. Just download it and a setup wizard guides you through the installation and configuration.
- “Set and Forget” - Once CloudArray is running, your data is stored to the cloud automatically, non-stop. A CloudArray user portal provides real-time alerts, automatic backup of your gateway configuration, 1-click data recovery, automatic software updates, monitoring and management.
- DR Anywhere™ - In a disaster recovery situation, CloudArray can restore your data to any location, so it can be instantly available from a primary or secondary data center or via the cloud.
- Cloud Storage Provider Flexibility - Supports more than 20 private and public cloud storage options, as well as existing NAS storage. Also facilitates migration between them to avoid provider lock in.
- Seamless Integration – Using both SAN and NAS interfaces, CloudArray seamlessly integrates existing applications running on both physical and virtual environments, with cloud storage. This eliminates having ‘
- Intelligent Caching - CloudArray caching provides local performance for volume access, and each volume is automatically replicated to cloud storage for high availability. Data can be partially or fully cached locally, depending on application needs. Cache is easy to re-size as application needs change and can consist of local disk, solid-state, network-attached or SAN storage.
- Security - CloudArray encrypts data blocks prior to transporting them to public cloud storage. CloudArray leverages the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) adopted by the U.S. government, also used to secure top-secret information.