Imaging, viewing, scanning and storage software solutions
Trapeze imaging and viewing solutions allow you to work with very large files, complex drawings, maps, plans and photos as if you were working with the original paper document in your hands – but faster, more accurately and more efficiently.
Trapeze technology is proven in large-scale, complex environments such as national land registries as well as smaller ones such as professional service firms. Local government councils in particular benefit immensely by using Trapeze to digitize thier entire consents process, allowing them to reduce their reliance on paper.
- Trapeze allows you to annotate documents in any way you like – sticky notes, handwriting, highlighter, stamps, pictures, arrows or any other image you choose – you can also remove (redact) sensitive information permanently
- Thumbnails allow you to thumb through documents quickly and easily and move content easily by using drag and drop functions
- The Trapeze indexing system bookmarks content in any way you like, allowing you to access the content you need quickly and easily
- Trapeze allows incredibly fast image viewing of very large files in a wide range of file formats even via the web
- The user friendly interfaces provide intuitive menus and wizards as well as the ability to use your own customised icons making Trapeze easy to use to its full potential
- Plan manager functions allow you to de-skew scanned plans and accurately measure distances, angles and areas on screen – even for plans that are not drawn to scale
- A light-table feature allows you to overlay versions of plans accurately to quickly and easily identify differences
- The zoom and magnify functions provide a unique way for navigating and zooming into a selected part of large maps or plans without losing clarity – you can then save or print selected areas and you can easily email selected content directly from Trapeze Desktop
- Smart print management allows different parts of a document to print to different printers and documents to be printed to original size over multiple pages on an A4 printer
- You can seamlessly integrate Trapeze into your existing Document Management System (DRMS), or use the Trapeze Vault image storage system if you prefer