eDiscovery at your fingertips
The compliance modules help organizations quickly and securely address needs created by government regulations such as FOI, GLBA, Data Protection Act, Basel II, which will usually require:
- email to be stored in a tamper-proof system
- email to be stored in an easily accessible location
- Reports to be delivered within 24 hours.
Avoid facing potential fines and criminal penalties by using MailMeter to:
- Quickly and easily produce your electronic records on demand
- Capture audit trails
- Perform random reviews
- Search for word lists
MailMeter will also help your company meet regulatory requirements by providing secure storage, an easy retrieval mechanism, a visible control system, and audit trails to manage medical, financial or other email records.
The MailMeter Investigate Module provides an advanced investigative interface made specifically for legal professionals and staff that need to perform frequent in-depth searching and analysis on past email activity, email messages and attachments. It offers group searching, tagging, and export capabilities.
More and more organizations are receiving discovery requests for employee email. The legal costs are directly correlated to the time it takes to search and retrieve every “needle in the haystack”. With Investigate, this time is cut from days or weeks to minutes, greatly reducing legal costs.
The Investigate Module has an advanced search interface with an extremely fast response time, enabling you to quickly, easily and confidentially respond to legal discovery requests, internal investigations or auditor queries. You save money by reducing the time that outside counsel and internal IT staff spend searching for email.
You will have more accurate information allowing you to stop frivolous claims or settlements because you can get to evidence quickly and inexpensively.
- E-Discovery and Legal Research: Preparing to go to court, responding to opposing counsel discovery requests, researching to avoid a lawsuit or dismiss an action.
- Internal Investigations: A manager requesting to see email from one or more employees due to suspicions of misbehaviour or improper activity. HR can get evidence for employee discipline and dismissals, and they can get to the truth for claims of harassment and discrimination (and just as easily defend against spoofed email claims).
- Knowledge transfer: Finding specific information from former employees or previous customer interactions to support current business.
- Policy and Productivity: Ensuring policies are not broken and making sure employees are being productive by performing random searches of keyword lists.
The Compliance Review module monitors email content against lists of words you selected. Any message that is flagged is included in a report for a reviewer / auditor where they can “tag” messages and include comments. A compliance officer can track all reviewer activities.
For business or regulatory purposes you may have to review some or all email. Compliance Review automatically searches the content of email — for any group of users — over any time period. It delivers a report by group to designated reviewers of any word list matches. In minutes a reviewer can read the flagged email and mark them for further review or take action to correct inappropriate behavior. Managers can spend more time working with their team knowing MailMeter Compliance Review is analyzing email content and letting them know if there are any unacceptable messages being sent or received.
Contact Us for more information.