Avoid growing litigation costs
The largest cost of litigation, as far as file and email databases are concerned, is e-Discovery. The fact is that searching, categorizing, reviewing and producing email content is expensive, and with lawyers and paralegals waiting to bill for review and redaction time, sometimes it might be cheaper to settle once you look at the data.
How can you cut the cost of electronic discovery?
Early case assessment is required when facing a legal challenge. With the right tools, you can search the email archive in minutes for any evidence relating to the potential litigation. Email can be reviewed by internal staff and only a subset exported for external counsel review.
The cost savings potential is huge.
You don’t have to wait days: let MailMeter Investigate do the heavy lifting and produce only the relevant messages and attachments.
- MailMeter Investigate gives powerful support to e-Discovery and for internal investigations. You can quickly gain insight into issues and have the evidence ready without effort
- MailMeter Investigate will save you huge amounts of time and money because it reduces the time to fulfill email retrieval requests and is less expensive than hiring outsourced firms to perform these tedious searches
- MailMeter Investigate is simple to use even for non-technical staff.
Reduce response times
MailMeter Investigate has an advanced search interface enabling you to quickly and confidentially respond to legal discovery requests, internal investigations or auditor queries. You will save money by reducing the time that expensive outside counsel, paralegals and internal IT staff spend searching for email. Additionally, you will have more accurate information and limit frivolous settlements because you can get to the evidence quickly.
Several ways MailMeter Investigate can help:
- e-Discovery and legal research: Preparing to go to court, responding to opposing counsel discovery requests, researching to avoid a lawsuit or dismiss an action
- Internal investigations: A manager requesting to see email from one or more employees due to suspicions of improper activity. HR can get evidence for employee discipline and dismissals, and they can get to the truth for claims of harassment and discrimination (and just as easily defend against false email claims)
- Knowledge transfer: Finding specific information from former employees or previous customer interactions to support current business
- Policy and productivity: Ensuring policies are not broken and that employees are being productive by performing random searches of keyword lists.
Easily find attachments or email for colleagues
MailMeter Investigate delivers a powerful combination of fast searching and ease of use. Operating on the archive of captured messages, it can quickly find any message by email address, content (full Boolean searching), date range, and search any combination of message body and attachments.
With MailMeter Investigate, performing email search requests has never been faster. You can search for specific words within any email message, subject line or attachment instantaneously across the entire email archive. This means that you do not have to spend resources on painstakingly finding and reading email that are not relevant to your search. And you do not need to deal with the problems of locating or searching through multiple PST files. Now you can use your time for high-level activities such as understanding the context of documents, analyzing complex conversation threads and building your case with specific email evidence.
MailMeter Investigate enables you to search inside messages and attachments over any date range, for any email address or group. With its easy-to-use ‘tagging’, you can mark relevant email with specific tags (e.g. Privileged, Needs Review, Personal) and export any group to a PST or Excel file.
MailMeter Insight is a powerful reporting solution that managers can use to see the email sent and received by their staff. Over 40 standard reports give insight to all activities with customers, prospects, co-workers, negotiations, problems, harassment, inappropriate behavior, intellectual property misuse and more.
MailMeter Insight email reports (overall or by department) include:
- Top senders and receivers, internally and externally — who in customer support is doing the best job?
- Individual user summaries — how is a new employee performing?
- Conversations — who sends email to who?
- Attachments — are attachments trade secret, vacation pictures, viruses, etc.?
- Top domains — are email to customers or personal business?
- Mailbox analysis — who is not reading their email?