Why you need MailMeter's Email Archiving with Office 365™
Microsoft Office 365™ email platform provides easy access to email anywhere on any device not to mention greater collaboration ability, and also removes the need for an on-premise exchange server. Organizations continue to move to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365™. However, making the move should not be taken lightly there are a lot of considerations to be made when moving your organizations valuable email data to the cloud, for instance, security, data integrity and business continuity risks. That is why a 3rd party provider is essential in ensuring your organization is not left exposed! So whether you are about to move to the cloud or have already moved, MailMeter is an essential tool to provide your organization with a bullet proof infrastructure. After all, your data is your organization!
- PST Import - Import email from any pst/nsf files.
- Journaling - Ensure data integrity by implementing journal rules that capture all email messages sent and received within and outside your organization.
- Message & Attachment Text - Message details, body text and attachment text are indexed for quick searching.
- Attachments – Compressed and encrypted copies of the email rich text and any attachments are stored in separate archive volumes.
- Limited Liability - In the event of data loss, the Office 365 terms of service currently limit Microsoft’s liability to $5,000 or your last 12 months’ subscription, assuming you can prove it was Microsoft’s fault. However if you were to loss all of your 365 data the liability is potentially unlimited.
- Audit Rights - There are no audit rights available to you in the Office 365 terms of service. If, as part of an audit, you are required to show the physical location of where your data is stored you could face a serious problem. To avoid this, always Maintain a backup copy of your Office 365 data in a secure location.
Review Our “7 Essentials” check list to make sure you’re ready
Decide how much data to bring
Do you know what data is needed and what data is redundant?
80% of all corporate data is redundant and costing you money to manage. We can advise on whether to bring all data, partial data or no data.
Have you got a copy of all of your data before migrating?
A copy of your data is required prior to migration as a back up if anything goes wrong. Remember your business depends on your data!
End User Retrieval
Can you provide historic emails to end users after they have been deleted?
Litigation could easily be avoided if retrieval of that “all important” email can be provided quickly & efficiently. Make sure you have yourself covered!
Guaranteed Access To Your Data
Can you access your data if there are any issues with access to cloud?
Retain a copy of your data on premise to guarantee you are always in control!
Freedom to move from Cloud Provider
Have you got the ability to move away from Office 365 if required?
MailMeter gives you this freedom, after all it’s your data to do with what you wish!
Are you are up to standard on regulatory compliance and policy enforcement?
MailMeter will ensure compliance with regulations for FOI, GLBS, Basel ll, Data Protection Act Requests and more.
Quick Search Across Multiple Email Platforms
Archives multiple email platforms in a single, searchable repository on site
MailMeter allows for in-depth searching and analysis across all email platforms quickly and efficiently.
Review our “7 Essentials” Check List to make sure you have everything covered
Do you need to be able to search and retrieve data across your entire historical email footprint in a fast and compliant manner?
MailMeter gives you the ability to search and retrieve every mail even after it’s been deleted.
MailMeter allows you to keep content of departed employees long after their mailbox has been deleted from Microsoft® Office 365™
Single Vendor dependency
MailMeter takes a copy of every email sent or received and stores it independently from Microsoft® Office 365™ allowing you to manage single vendor risks by utilising a separate copy of your email content in real-time
MailMeter provides you with the mechanism to understand what you do with your email system and how it’s used in real time allowing you to build real understanding into the analysis of how your organisation uses email helping with productivity, risk management and trend analysis
Real Time Disaster Recovery for Emails
MailMeter provides real-time DR outside of the O365 architecture covering any concerns around loss of access to O365.
MailMeter ensures a tamper proof archive containing a legally compliant copy of all email to maintain integrity.
Secure Copy of 100% of email
MailMeter stores a copy of all emails outside of the O365 architecture which is secure, encrypted and maintained by your organisation. Microsoft do not back up O365. Risk/disaster recovery needs to be an essential part of email management
Keeping your archive inhouse can mean:
- Rapid access & export for legal
- No long term service provider lock in
- Seamless switch between services
- Maintain secure archive on premise
- Complete control of your content
- Maximize & protect existing investment