Did you know Office 365™ and MailMeter from Waterford Technologies go hand in hand?
by Mark Mulcahy – Waterford Technologies
If Microsoft Office 365™ is your organisation’s cloud storage solution of choice, MailMeter is the most suitable candidate for a 3rd party provider. Enhancing both the capabilities and security of your stored email data, MailMeter flawlessly compliments Office 365™’s current functions – here’s how…
- Retention management – following the departure of an employee, MailMeter will enable you to store the contents of their mailbox after it has been deleted from Office 365™.
- E-Discovery functionality – despite the thousands of archived emails you may have stored or deleted, MailMeter allows you to conduct a comprehensive search and the ability to retrieve the exact one you’re looking for.
- Single vendor dependency management – relying on a single vendor can be risky business; MailMeter has been designed to be able to store a copy of every email that is sent or received and completely separate from the Office 365™ location.
- Reporting features – a detailed report of how your business uses email will allow you to monitor its effectiveness in real-time, which therefore helps you with productivity, risk management and trend analysis.
- Real time disaster recovery for emails – if you ever lose access to Office 365™, MailMeter is on hand to provide any disaster recovery you may require.
- Maintaining integrity – honesty is important to us, which is why MailMeter can ensure a tamper proof archive of all legally compliant email copies.
- Secure copy of 100% of email traffic – Office 365™ does not get backed up by Microsoft, meaning risk of losing access to your archived emails is high. MailMeter expertly stores all email copies away from the Office 365™ architecture which can be easily managed by your organisation.
As a match made in heaven, MailMeter and Office 365™ both play a perfect part in keeping your email data secure. This easy, cost-effective companionship will reduce your email data by 80% and is fully compatible with all of your organisation’s Microsoft Office software.